Learn about Strategies to Support Your Struggling Student
For Parents and Educators (Adults only)
- Sunday, March 5: Dr. Alex Peterson Ph.D., a pediatric neuropsychologist & Judy Kranzler at ARC.
- Learn how the Reading Revolution™ Methodology can help students with reading/learning challenges.
- Determine what type of professional services or testing is available for specific challenges.
- Receive proven strategies and tools for parents and educators.
- See how specific movement and activities can stimulate and assist the learning process.