Learn about the IEP Process (Individualized Educational Plan)
For Parents and Teachers (adults only)
Linda Wurzbach is a Special Education Advocate, providing expertise for over 30 years
in education laws and regulations and helping parents, professionals, and teachers
to collectively work together on children’s learning issues.
- Steps you can take with your school when your child has learning and attention issues.
- Steps to take when you’re formally requesting to have your child evaluated.
- Understanding the evaluation process and what to expect.
- Private vs. school evaluations: Pros and Cons
- How do you obtain an IEP for your child?
- What to expect at an IEP meeting?